Readings for the Sunday / Holy Day Masses
Complete text for the readings can be found on the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website: http://www.usccb.org. Select the Sunday/Holy Day on the calendar and the readings will appear on the screen.
Mar 29 (Fifth Sunday of Lent)
- Reading 1: Ezekiel 37:12-14
- Reading 2: Romans 8:8-11
- Gospel: John 11:1-45
Apr 5 (Palm Sunday of the Lord’s Passion)
- Gospel: Matthew 21:1-11
- Reading 1: Isaiah 50:4-7
- Reading 2: Philippians 2:6-11
- Gospel: Matthew 26:14 – 27:66
Apr 9 (Holy Thursday)
- Reading 1: Exodus 12:1-8, 11-14
- Reading 2: 1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- Gospel: John 13:1-15
Apr 12 (The Resurrection of the Lord The Mass of Easter Day)
- Reading 1: Acts 10:34A, 37-43
- Reading 2: Colossians 3:1-4
- Gospel: John 20:1-9
Apr 19 (Second Sunday of Easter or Divine Mercy Sunday)
- Reading 1: Acts 2:42-47
- Reading 2: 1 Peter 1:3-9
- Gospel: John 20:19-31
Apr 26 (Third Sunday of Easter)
- Reading 1: Acts 2:14, 22-33
- Reading 2: 1 Peter 1:17-21
- Gospel: Luke 24:13-35
Instructions for Intercessions & Announcements
- Intercessions and Announcements are placed in a CLEAR PLASTIC SHEET PROTECTOR on the table in the Reconciliation Room for Lectors to review before Mass.
- Please leave this CLEAR PLASTIC SHEET PROTECTOR on the table.
- There will be another CLEAR PLASTIC SHEET PROTECTOR on the Podium for Lectors to use during Mass.
Cantors & Choir
Choir Rehearsal and Mass Schedule
List of Songs for Cantors
No Masses until further notice.
Who's Part of the Music Ministry?
- Cantors lead and energize the congregation in singing during worship.
- The Music Ministry Choir leads the congregation in singing as well as provides special music typically at the Gift and Eucharist parts of the Mass. Choral music performed is three to four part voices ranging from traditional to contemporary.
- Instrumentalists play solos or accompany cantors, choirs, and the congregation in song.
- The Handbell Choir ministers to the congregation through music.
To volunteer, contact Zach Holzer, Director-Liturgy & Music.